Wednesday, October 18, 2006

He's finally here.

I had started a really long post a few days ago about the labor and delivery of Fox, but Michelle beat me to the punch with her post.

I'll just say this. I'm sitting on my couch with my laptop doing some work from home. He is sleeping right next to me, and he's making these cute little noises and sneezing every once in a while. I'm still just amazed that I have this adorable little son. He is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I knew fatherhood was going to be fun, I just wasn't ready for how incredible it really is.

Michelle is wonderful, even though she's tired and frustrated with the whole breastfeeding thing. It's a lot harder than we thought, but it is so worth it.


1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Pat Rutherford said...

He looks so different since birth. Like he's doubled in size. He's beautiful, of course. And I know you will be the best daddy ever.
I love you,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home